BST Class 12 Case studies: You already know that as per new pattern , questions based on case study can be asked in exam .These type of questions are introduced to check students ability to understand and apply his/her knowledge to given situation .
- Do not fear the questions based on case study. If you are well prepared and have through understanding of chapter, those questions will not be difficult.
- Case study questions are lengthy but answers to them are generally short.
- Read Case study carefully, do not jump to conclusion without reading entire case study.
- Before reading case study, read the question given under it. It will save your precious time of reading long case study again and again.
- Practice Case study questions from sample papers and previous year papers
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Case Studies
Unit 1 – Nature and Significance of Management, Principles of Management and Business Environment
- Chapter 1: Nature and Significance of Management
- Chapter 2: Principles of Management
- Chapter 3: Business Environment
Unit 2 – Planning and Organising
Unit 3 – Staffing, Directing and Controlling
Unit 4 – Financial Management and Financial Market
Unit 5 – Marketing and Consumer Protection
You can also read BST Class 12 Notes for better revision.