Wordfeud is a multiplayer mobile word puzzle game which is designed to improve the English word knowledge of students. It allows up to 30 people to play ay at a time. It is similar to Words With Friends and Scrabble games. It is one of the popular multiplayer word puzzles that use a word finder as help. Here we are providing the simple techniques and tricks to win a wordfeud game, interesting facts, wordfeud help and rules.
To use our free Word Finder Online tool, you must fill in the required input data and jit the search words button. Then you will get various words as per the given conditions within no time.
About Wordfeud Cheat Game
Wordfeud is a free multiplayer word game that is designed to work for IOS and Android. It is designed by Hakon Bertheussen in 2010. Depending on the Scrabble principles, this app allows players to play games with up to 30 opponents simultaneously. It received a positive response from TechRadar and PCWorld. It may appear exactly like other word board games. However, it provides you with the option to customize your own board game.
In wordfeud, players can challenge their friends or strangers. To play the game, you have to register using email and create your own nickname. This game is made available in the following languages such as English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Norwegian, and Swedish.
Words List by Length
- Two Letter Words
- Theree Letter Words
- Four Letter Words
- Five Letter Words
- Six Letter Words
- Seven Letter Words
- Eight Letter Words
- Nine Letter Words
- Ten Letter Words
- Eleven Letter Words
- Twelve Letter Words
- Thirteen Letter Words
- Fourteen Letter Words
- Fifteen Letter Words
Wordfeud Game Features
This gaming application has the following features. They are
- Players can play against random opponents.
- Invite friends from your contact list.
- Play at your own pace.
- Push notifications.
- Supports in iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (iOS 8+).
- Supports Andriod 4 and above software.
- It is made available in English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Portuguese dictionaries.
Tips to Win Wordfeud Game English
As we have stated, Wordfeud can be played in multiple languages, but Wordfeud helper, AKA Word Solver is made available only for one who is playing in the English language. The only thing you have to do is enter the letters and the word finder will give all the possible words. Wordfeud Cheat English also helps you to win the match against strangers. So by using Word Finder, Unscramble Words or Word List tools, you can win the game.
The complete list of Wordfeud rules is given here:
- Players have a choice to choose either a standard board or a random board.
- To begin the game, everyone will be given 7 tiles, after their play they should keep refilling their rack.
- The person who starts the game should make the first move.
- The first tiles on the board must cover the start in the middle of the board.
- Words can be played either vertically or horizontally.
- After selecting the first word, you can only pay for a word connecting to other words on the game board.
- Play a word within 72 hours. Otherwise, you will lose the game.
- Every tile has both vowels and consonants.
- In wordfeud, DL is Double Letter Value, TL is Triple Letter vale, DW is Double Words count and TW is Triple Words count.
- If one player cannot form a word, then they have the option to pass their tun, 3 passes in a row is a game loss.
When you are in the middle of playing Wordfeud and looking for help before 72 hours? If yes then Wordfeud Cheat App has the solution for your problems. It helps you to win the game every time. So, we class it as a cheat or helper app.
FAQ’s on Wordfeud
1. Does Android have Wordfeud?
Yes, Wordfeud multiplayer word game is for IOS and Android.
2. Is there a cheat app for Wordfeud?
Yes, Snap Cheats is the major cheat system that is specially designed for Wordfeud.
3. Is Wordfeud a Scrabble?
Yes, Wordfeud is a scrabble style game like Words with Friends.
4. How many times can you pass in Wordfeud?
Players are allowed to pass their turn three turns in a row before losing a game.