NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 7 Maths Solutions
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Book PDF Download
Students can also read NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths to score more marks in your examination.
Detailed Explanation to all Objective & Subjective Problems
A Highly Useful Question-Solution Bank for Student who want to excel in the subject.
- NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Integers
- NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Fractions and Decimals
- NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Data Handling
- NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Simple Equations
- NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Lines and Angles
- NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Triangles
- NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Comparing Quantities
- NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Rational Numbers
- NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Perimeter and Area
- NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Algebraic Expression
- NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Exponents and Powers
- NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Practical Geometry Symmetry and Visualising Solid Shapes.
The Department of Education in Science & Mathematics (DESM) & National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) developed Exemplar Problems in Science and Mathematics for Upper Primary Stage, Secondary and Senior Secondary Classes with the objective to provide the students a large number of quality problems in various forms and format viz. Multiple Choice Questions, Short Answer Questions, Long Answer Questions etc., with varying levels of difficulty.
The problems given in Exemplar books are not meant to some merely as question bank for examination but are Primarily meant to improve the quality of teaching/ learning process in schools and finally will impart the problem solving skills in students and it is a widely at acknowledged fact that in this century analytical thinking, problem solving ability, creativity and speculative ability will be key skills for success.
NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions Mathematics VII contains Explanatory & Accurate Solutions to all the questions given in NCERT Exemplar Mathematics book.
For the overall benefit of the students we have made unique this book in such a way that it presents not only hints and solutions but also detailed and authentic explanations. Through these detailed explanations, students can learn the concepts which will enhance their thinking and learning abilities.
NCERT Exemplar ProblemsNCERT Exemplar MathsNCERT Exemplar Science