NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English Workbook Integrated Grammar Practice 4 are part of NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English Workbook. Here we have given CBSE Class 9 English Workbook Integrated Grammar Practice 4.
Study the following sentences. Select the one underlined word which is incorrect. Write the incorrect answer in the boxes provided. One has been done as an example:
Rearrange the following words and phrases to form meaningful sentences. The first one is done for you as an example. Write the answers in your answer sheet:
are / the / dreams scenarios/picture perfect houses/not a speck of dust/and no cobwebs ever/with a wrinkle-free bedcover/on the shelves
Picture perfect houses with a wrinkle- free bedcover, not a speck of dust on the shelves and no cobwebs ever, are the dream scenarios.
- of its residents/becomes a/it reflects/a house/the personality/home when
- has to look/no rules/how our/there are/as to/home
- thing is/ inhabiting them/should enjoy/the important/that we
- about/houses are/our lives/personal statements
- the confidence/in ourselves/they reflect/we have
- we have/will be/the more/ individualistic/ confidence/the more/our homes
- A house becomes a home when it reflects the personality of its residents.
- There are no rules as to how our home has to look.
- The important thing is that we should enjoy inhabiting them.
- Houses are personal statements about our lives.
- They reflect the confidence we have in ourselves.
- The more confidence we have, the more individualistic our homes will be.
More Resources for CBSE Class 9
- NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Social Science
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 English
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Hindi
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 Sanskrit
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 IT
- RD Sharma Class 9 Solutions
Complete the following passage on Dance by choosing the correct word from the given options. The first one has been done for you.
The fact that dance (a) ____is_____ an art form is a well known fact. (b)__________ dance as a therapy is not known (c)____________many. Dance therapy involves a synthesis of the grace and vigour (d)__________ Indian classical and folk dance movements into (e)____________innovative and holistic therapy.It brings (f) ____________the inner feelings (g)____________the participants and can help them (h)____________develop a healthy personality.
(a) (1) is
(b) (3) But
(c) (2) to
(d) (3) of
(e) (3) an
(f) (4) out
(g) (4) of
(h) (3) to
Use the information in the headlines to complete the sentences. Choose the correct option from those given:
(a) Women Rescue Child
Two brave women of Rampur village ________ kidnapped by his father’s distant relative.
- have rescued a child who has been
- have rescued a child who was being
- rescued a child who had been
- rescued a child who was
(b) Two killed in Collision
To passengers travelling in a car died____________ . The driver of the truck is absconding. ’
- after their collision of a truck
- in a collision with a truck
- after their car collided in a truck
- when their car collided with a truck
(c) Ban on Smoking
________________________ in all public places.
- has been banned
- is being banned
- was banned
(d) Old Building Demolished
Keeping in mind the dilapidated condition of_____________________yesterday.
- the building, it was demolish
- the building, it was demolished
- the building, it has been demolished
- the building, it will be
(a) (3) rescued a child who had been
(b) (4) when their car collided with a truck
(c) (1) has been banned
(d) (2) the building, it was demolished
We hope the given NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English Workbook Integrated Grammar Practice 4 will help you. If you have any query regarding CBSE Class 9 English Workbook Integrated Grammar Practice 4, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.