Click here to get access to the best NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English. Each and every question of NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English Honeycomb Poem 1 The Squirrel has been answered with easy to download solutions in PDF format
The Squirrel NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English Honeycomb Poem 1
The Squirrel NCERT Text Book Questions and Answers
The Squirrel Working with the poem (Page-17)
Why does the poet say the squirrel “wore a question mark for tail?” Draw a squirrel, or find a picture of a squirrel sitting on the ground. How would you describe its tail?
The tail of the squirrel was in the shape of a question mark. That’s why the poet describes him as ‘wore a question mark for tail. The students should collect a picture and paste it in their notebook.
Do we usually say that an animal ‘wears’a tail ? What do we say? (Think. Does an animal wear a coat? Consult a dictionary if you like, and find out how ‘wear’ is used in different ways.)
The animal wear a tail is a poetic expression. In dictionary ‘wear is used to ‘to have’ or ‘to cover’.
“He liked to tease and play.” Who is teasing whom ? How?
The squirrel is teasing the children. The children are running around the tree to catch it.
The Squirrel Introduction
The poet describes a little squirrel sitting on the ground and eating a nut in a very beautiful descriptive narration. The poet Armstrong is very strong in feelings towards the mini creatures of God.
The Squirrel Word notes
The Squirrel Complete hindi translation
You may ……….. …………….a squirrel.(Page 17)
आपने जमीन पर बैठी एक गिलहरी को एक काष्ठफल खाते (कुतरते) देखा होगा। वह कैसी दिखती थी? यह कवि द्वारा एक ऐसी ही गिलहरी का वर्णन है।
1. He wore .. ……..other way. (Page 17)
वह अपने ऊपर प्रश्नचिह्न सी पूंछ पहने थी, सलेटी रंग का एक ओवरकोट पहना था। वह काष्ठफल को सीधा बैठकर खाती थी। वह चिढ़ाना तथा खेलना पसंद करती थी। और यदि हम उसके पीछे पेड़ की ओर दौड़ते तो वह दूसरी ओर भाग
- The Squirrel Poem Class 7 Questions And Answers
- The Rebel Poem Class 7 Questions And Answers
- The Shed Poem Class 7 Questions And Answers
- Chivvy Poem Class 7 Questions And Answers
- Trees Poem Class 7 Questions And Answers
- Mystery of the Talking Fan Poem Class 7 Questions And Answers
- Dad and the Cat and the Tree Poem Class 7 Questions And Answers
- Meadow surprises Poem Class 7 Questions And Answers
- Garden Snake Poem Class 7 Questions And Answers